The Right Course for Success
Learn to lead confidently, communicate effectively and manage intentionally. Presented in conjunction with the Lancaster Chamber and taught by Janet Treer, of The Treer Group, attendees who complete the course will be well-positioned to positively impact their company’s profits, productivity and morale.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, supervisors or team leaders who are relatively new to leading others.
- Those who would benefit from accelerating their leadership development process.
- Staff members at any level seeking a refresher or update on the latest management best practices.
Next Course Schedule
The next academy is being held virtually and begins on Wednesday, May 19th, 2021.
- Successful Team Leadership – Introductions, what success means to you, explore leadership skills.
- Management Skills – Leadership mindset, readiness to lead, preparation for creativity, your role.
- Strengths & Opportunities – Self-awareness, Part 1, setting and achieving goals, Academy project introduction.
- Goal Setting for Success – Self-awareness, Part 2 – behavior style, taking action, overcoming frustration, goal setting.
- Managing Time, Motivation & Confident Teams – Self-awareness, Part 3 – your motivators, time management, Academy projects.
- Creating & Managing Performance – Self-awareness, Part 4 – thinking styles, successful teams, managing performance.
- Conducting Employee Evaluations & Delegation – Project sharing, giving feedback, disciplining, employee evaluations.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving – Project sharing, problem-solving, making decisions.
- Putting it All Together & Graduation – Review and reinforce skills and attitudes, plan for future success, graduation.
What Our Virtual Participants Say . . .
“This is an excellent program that really teaches how to become a better leader – piece by piece with the tools to succeed.” – Jennifer Schwartz, Foresight Group, Inc.
“I appreciate how introspective the program is. I’m learning a lot about myself, which I am confident will help me relate better to others. I also appreciate the emphasis on program planning and goal setting – critical for any leadership role.” – Katie Zimmerman, Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
“Due to the pandemic I would have liked more classroom and interaction with the classmates. However, the ability to adjust fire and complete the class on Zoom was great! . . . The whole Treer Group did an amazing job of making sure we received the information we needed during these difficult times. I believe my organization will benefit from me now knowing more about myself and applying the lessons learned in the NMA.” – Robert Colon, Levi’s Building Components