The Right Course for Success
Learn to lead confidently, communicate effectively and manage intentionally. Presented in conjunction with the Lancaster Chamber and taught by Janet Treer, of The Treer Group, attendees who complete the course will be well-positioned to positively impact their company’s profits, productivity and morale.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, supervisors or team leaders who are relatively new to leading others.
- Those who would benefit from accelerating their leadership development process.
- Staff members at any level seeking a refresher or update on the latest management best practices.
Next Course Schedule
The next academy is being held virtually and begins on August 28th, 2020.
To register and for more course and fee information, please contact the Lancaster Chamber at 717.397.3531.
- Successful Team Leadership – Introductions, what success means to you, explore leadership skills.
- Management Skills – Leadership mindset, readiness to lead, preparation for creativity, your role.
- Strengths & Opportunities – Self-awareness, Part 1, setting and achieving goals, Academy project introduction.
- Goal Setting for Success – Self-awareness, Part 2 – behavior style, taking action, overcoming frustration, goal setting.
- Managing Time, Motivation & Confident Teams – Self-awareness, Part 3 – your motivators, time management, Academy projects.
- Creating & Managing Performance – Self-awareness, Part 4 – thinking styles, successful teams, managing performance.
- Conducting Employee Evaluations & Delegation – Project sharing, giving feedback, disciplining, employee evaluations.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving – Project sharing, problem-solving, making decisions.
- Putting it All Together & Graduation – Review and reinforce skills and attitudes, plan for future success, graduation.